Saturday, May 2, 2009

Whoot Whoot DADDY!!


I know this Picture isnt the best- its a picture of the coupon but I had to give recognition to Brett! He is on all the coupons being sent out to South Jordan and the surrounding areas!I was watching the Valpak for the coupon but didnt find it so I asked Brett to bring me a coupon home and when he did Brinley responded by saying WHOOT WHOOT DADDY! GO YOU! that sums up how i feel but ill expand a little! We are so proud of Brett and how hard he has worked to get this store up and running like it should be. When he came into this store it was doing maybe 20ish cars a day. Thursday of this week his store did 54. That is right up there with the Pleasant Grove store and that store is the busiest store that Rick Miller owns! They are also sending Brett down as part of their "A team" to work the opening two days of the new Washington, Utah store! So go see Brett at his South Jordan store its off the 106th exit in Sandy go west and his shop is in the Smiths parking lot on the right hand side of the road about 4 mins off the freeway!

We love you!

5 comments:

Steph said...

how many people can say they are on a coupon. Good job

Karyn said...

Ha ha! That is SO awesome!! Way to go, Brett!!! We love you guys!!!

Amanda said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Whitney said...

Sweet! I wish I was on a coupon. For what.. I'm not quite sure.

Grammy Cindy said...

Congrats!! You are so amazing!