Yes I should have posted this a long time ago but there were just so many pictures to go through and decide which ones to load and the load the tons of pics which takes forever too. But i guess its better late than never so here ya go! Everyone im sure is aware that we are going to Hawaii this summer- yes we talk about it ALOT! Brett and I needed new clothes for the vacation so I planned an over night getaway up to park city for our anniversary and to get some shopping done at the outlets. I wanted to surprise Brett, but that never works cause he hates surprises and in this case im glad cause the owners of Grease Monkey let us use their Cabin up in Heber and I was just going to rent a hotel room.The first day we went shopping at tanger outlets. We took a break half way through and ate lunch and Brett and Brinley played on the playground while mom did some more shopping.

On our way back to the cabin we stopped at Dairy Keen for ice cream- because of course Grannys didnt open till the weekend after we were there :( Brinley enjoyed playing on the train tables that were outside and watching the train that traveled around the inside of the place. We then got pizza and went back to the cabin and played pool!

Our second day we surprised Brinley by taking her to the Zoo on our way home. Im sure the only reason she slept on the way there was because she didnt know where we were going! It was a really fun day and it was cool to go to the zoo just our little family- right near Brett and I's anniversary because we went there on our honeymoon..my how things have changed in those 3 yrs! The day at the zoo was very eventful. We took the train for a short ride and in that short time I was charged at by a Bison. Ya I had Bison snot on me! We packed a lunch and ate at a picnic table during which Brinley started bossing all of the animals around. She started with the birds that were stealing crumbs by the picnic tables ( she didnt want them to fly away with the food!) and it continued to the Giraffes. It was quite entertaining to watch a 2 yr old stand by the Giraffes and DEMAND that Melman ( the Giraffe from Madagascar the movie- which she called all the giraffes ) come over here RIGHT NOW!




3 comments:
IM GOING TO HAWAII WITH YOU!!!
That is so cool. I'm glad you got to have some time away. Looks very relaxing.
I love her in her sunglasses! I'm glad you guys got an anniversary getaway! Looks like you had a fun time even though brett still had to work a little :)
Post a Comment