Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun in the Sun in the Fall?












I look forward to the first day of Fall because it is cooler and my mom makes Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. This year it has been hot, so hot that I was still able to pull out Brinleys Elmo sprinkler pad and let Brinley and Kenzi play in the back yard. Ashlin got so upset that she wasnt out there that I could hear her screaming from my kitchen downstairs! Karyn put her in her swimming suit and grabbed the camera to catch all three girls together enjoying a break from the heat. It has been fun living next door to cousins we have become better friends, and having kids near by that are close to Brinners age has been great since her cousins are older on bretts side of the family and she doesnt have any cousins yet on my side of the family.

1 comment:

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

brinley is so cute! how are you doing?