Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Fall Photos at Sundance

My cousin Jake Dyson got a really nice camera from his dad and has been taking awsome pictures! Brett and I asked him to come up provo canyon and take pictures of our family. When I talked to the rest of my family they decided they wanted to do it to. To it turned into a whole family affair. Here are some of the pictures he took.

We ran into some people that Mike Price knew and they had this little dog that Brinner and I fell in love with! She is the perfect size for Brin

Aunt Jan and her boyfriend Mike Price
Danica and her Boyfriend Jake Rugg
The Waters Clan- Brinners is really happy cause someone took her sucker away

This is my favorite pic of Brett and I


Our lil' Princess
our lil' fam

Me and My Sisters



Our photographer Jake and his mom- Aunt Jan


After we lost the light and everyone was cold we got suckers which is a tradition and hot chocolate another tradition- that is what we did right before brett proposed 2 1/2 years ago! We all went back to my parents house and enjoyed tortilla soup and more hot chocolate from a hot chocolate maker Danica won at work last year.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Cute new family pics! That one of you and Brett is really good! Brin couldn't be any cuter! Sucks that you had to get new tires on your trip, i feel for ya buying sal's was crappy now we need to finally buy some for my car!

Amanda said...

Cute pics!

Karyn said...

They turned out great. I'm glad you decided on that outfit...you all look way cute. My favorites are they one of you and brett, and brinners with the doggy. It like, matches her freaking outfit. I love it.

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

SO SO SO CUTE, !!!!! :D Jan & Her boyfriend are so cute ! yay!! where's Tyler?? :(
You and Brett look so good! Ha Brinley is sooo stinkin CUTE too!! Your fam is amazing!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! :)
Happy HALLOWEEN EVE!! :D

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

hi! how was your halloween? sorry we didnt stop by.. we had a busy night with our families. but i hope you guys are doing good and that you had a good weekend! :)