Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My FAB blog

Our Cousin Karyn awarded us the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award! Thanks for the award Im glad someone enjoys my ranting and raving! Time fore me to pass on the award to five deserving people!

1.Sami- Sam has been my best friend since jr high, she is a single parent with a 3 yr old daughter and yet she still finds time to blog. Props to her! Its great to have a way to keep up on all the things her and Harlee are doing.

2.Holly- Holly has a beautiful new little boy and Im so excited to read about him and see pictures as he grows. She is going to be such a great mom!

3.Madi- is my little sister who knows how to do anything on a computer so her page always looks fab and she makes look so easy!

4. Steph- Steph and I have been great friends for a long time. We have been through alot of the same things in life and that is what has given us our bond. We had kids that are only six weeks apart and have grown up as best friends! I love being able to keep on her crazy life since we dont live as close to each other anymore

5. Amanda- Is also very smart when it comes to computer stuff so she always has neat stuff on her blog. She also reads up on everything so if you need advice or need to know where to go for info she is the woman! She has been a mom longer than I have so its fun to see the things she does with her kids, I always get good ideas from watching her!

Now I post my five Fab addictions, Im not sure they are Fab but here ya go:

1. Desperate Housewives! Enough said!

2.Candles! I love finding new candles, new smells and I always like having my house smell wonderful! Salt City Candles are my favorite but i'm going to try scentsy and see what I think, cause it seems like they have more wonderful smells than any other company!

3. Vacuuming- I know this may come as a surprise to many of you because I am not the most neat person. But I love how a room feels after it has been vacuumed and it is very satisfying to have carpet that you can see the lines from the vacuum and to have all those lines straight. Even though you cant see the lines in the carpet I have now, I promise you they are straight!

4.Diet Coke(with lime)! Although I dont drink much soda anymore and if I do I usually drink regular coke because of the aspartame in the diet, deep down i'd really just love a diet coke, if it has lime in it its even better!

5.Reading! I love reading and will read anything I can get my hands on. I love mysteries, historical, and romance mostly. My favorite book is probably Gone with the Wind. But The Twilight Saga is a close Second! Have any books you enjoyed send them my way!

Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.Now get to it I can't wait to see your creativity in recreating your own blog awards!

Love,
Kira

No comments: