When Heather "borrowed" Brinley to take to a movie at the HS for attendance make up, we decided to take advanatge of the break and go on a date. We started talking and realized we have never been bowling since we have been a couple. The only time we went bowling together was when he was on a date with my cousin and I was with some friends and we met up.. wierd seeing as I LOVE bowling


I won the first game
Brett won the second! just kiding... i thought he won the second but as im looking the picture of the scores I won both games... but my score is still lame..!
It was a good way to end the night. We will definately go back more often!
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fun night out! Good job for kicking Brett's butt in bowling!
You got a date out of it! Therefore I'm no longer a selfish aunt who has absolutely no problems using her neice for attendence make up.
I love Bowling too :) i suck at it though :p but that would be a fun double date for us to go on! we totally should! i miss seeing you & brett. call me if u ever wanna hang out! :) we need friends that are couples!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Post a Comment