Sunday, December 7, 2008

Brinley gets pampered

Danica's fiancee Jake has twin 10 yr old sisters Katie and Abby. They came to hangout with Hannah and Brinners and I ended up over at my parents house at the same time. I was working on some christmas stuff online and realize I havent seen brin in awhile so I go looking for her and this is what I found!
Brinners is going to love having two new "aunts" to pamper her!

1 comment:

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

haha she is soo freaking cute- i cant even handle her! :) awww!!! :D
i have always loved having sisters to do stuff like that with.. i hope someday i have a little girl to 'pamper' you are lucky. thats cool that jake has twin sisters, i am happy for dani, she deserves someone great and he seems to make her way happy, so i am so glad!
*Brinley looks very beauty-ful ;)*