Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Christmas Season has begun!

It is a tradition in my family as well as Brett's to get Pj's for Christmas eve. I LOVE this tradition and trust me I don't need an excuse to buy me and my family pj's. I can always justify them! Today I got the girls Christmas Pj's in the mail and that combined with getting our tree up and the recent snow storm has made it feel like the Christmas season has officially begun!

Tell me these are not the cutest things you have ever seen!



This one is for my little niece Hadley! she HAD to match her cousins!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh they are going to look so cute!! You have to take a picture of the three of them in there pj's!! :)

Amanda said...

SO cute. We do Christmas pj's yearly as well. It's one of my fav. traditions.

Whitney said...

Cute cute cute. Its a good tradition that my family also does. Happy Holidays to you too.

Steph said...

Seems like you carry out this tradition year round instead of just at Christmas time :)I would say jk but we both know the truth haha
Those are cute and your girls and Hadley will look adorable in them!

Holly Thaxton said...

so cute!! i love the pj tradition!!