Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Photo Shoot with Aunt Madi

I took advantage of the fact that Madi was in town with her super nice camera! My girls especially Presley can be difficult when it comes to picture taking and I knew that Madi would have the patience to ride out their fussing and get some good pictures and she did!!!


This picture reminds me of Sundance for some reason



This is totally her mischievous smirk!



I couldn't ask for cuter girls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to squeeze them both. And how freaking cute are their outfits?!

Lesa said...

Those are SO cute!! Love it!

Karyn said...

Super cute!

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

those are adorable pictures and even more adorable girls!! they are sooo cute!!!

smwaters said...

I can't tell you how much I love these two girls! They make my day when you come over and they run to see me. I get on your blog here just to see their wonderful faces. Thanks for being a great mom!