Monday, June 1, 2009

Time doesn't have to change things


 Brett surprised me on saturday night by already having a babysitter and taking me out! We went and got these yummy non-alcoholic drinks at Red Robin and then went and got ice cream at Cold Stone. Mostly we spent time talking, talking about something besides kids. I love Brett and am so glad to be married to him. I am glad to have a husband who thinks about taking me out when he gets a tip at work instead of just spending it on himself. It has been my goal recently to work on having a closer marriage and not allowing time to change it, so this fit right in with my goals and it feels good to have Brett who wants to work just as hard to stay close! I love you babe and thanks for a great night!

3 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun! What a great surprise!

Steph said...

good job brett! It's so nice to get a break and enjoy each other!

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

you have the cutest little fam!how are you doing?