
As I have been thinking this week about El Rey's approaching birthday and talking with Brinley about it, it amazes me the faith of little children. Every year on the anniversary of Rey's death and on his birthday we take balloons up to the grave and let them go. Brinley always says Mom I want to send my balloons to Papa Rey. She knows that Rey lives on even though his body isn't with us, and even though she didn't get to know him in this life she still knows him well as im sure he helped prepare her to come to our family, and I am sure he is helping this little one I am pregnant with to prepare to come this fall - (Just dont send too many more of your driving habits or quirks with this one Rey!!!! Your kids and grandkids have plenty of your quirks!) Just wanted to Say Happy Birthday Rey!! We Love You!!!
3 comments:
Hey Kira Brett and Brinley, We sure miss Elrey too! My mom bought a fish pen for herself in his honor! We miss our uncle, brother, and friend! Love you guys your in our prayers!
Even though it can be difficult, it is so fun to remember loved ones and so good to include Brinley in that!
I'm glad you got to spend the day with family it makes it that much more special. It's great that Brinley talks about him because you guys talk about him. Nothing makes me happier than when Isaak says Doug's name or Madison's name. Hope you had a great conference weekend!
Post a Comment