Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gratitude

I just had to put into words the Gratitude I feel for my Father in Heaven because my heart is so full and so blessed.
It amazes me how my Father in Heaven can literaly carry through an experience and I can learn so much, then another experience comes along and I forgot how aware my Father in Heaven is of me and feel so alone and scared. I am so grateful for my beliefs, for my Eternal Family, for a Husband, Father, and Brother in law who honor and carry the priesthood that soooooooo blesses my life.
I need to put somewhere permenent the scripture:

Proverbs 3:5- Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding

I dont know that another scripture has touched my life over and over as much as this has... now if I could always remember this when an experience comes into my life that I feel trys me beyond what I am able to handle.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm happy for you guys to have another healthy little girl! I'm glad you have peace and that you have such great family surrounding you!