So ps the girl made up the whole abduction thing. Nice huh... I am glad that it wasnt true but it was also a wake up that it could happen and there are little things we can do to help. We got a lock for the top of our front door.. not just so people cant get in but so brinley cant get out. We have started leaving the porch light in the front and backyard on. Its a nice reminder to double check our childrens safety. It was awsome how quickly my parents stake responded and got information out to its members, I hope my stake is that informative.
Also I am basicly done throwing up ( knock on wood!) I no longer have to see my doctor every 2 weeks cause ive stopped losing weight. And I scheduled our ultrasound app its april 9th!! I hope i can stand it that long! Although im feeling better im sooo tired. It doenst help brinley seems to be having night terrors and isnt sleeping and when she does she sleeps with us. Hopefully for her sake and ours this will pass soon. Hope everyone is doing well, i feel majorly out of touch with everyone... also chopped my hair off its a totally new look for me and one i thought i never would do, i guess pregnancy makes me feel braver cause i always seem to do something new to my hair when im pregnant.... I will post pictures soon!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe she made that up! That's so messed up. How did they figure that out and why did she do it? But you're right, it was a good wake up call to get us all back on our toes.
I'm glad your starting feel a little better! Can't wait for April 9th either!!
Yay! I'm so glad you are feeling better. We need to get together for a girls night soon, must. . .get.. . out. . of. . here!
i want to see our hair! im sure its adorable!
Hey....where did you go?? You don't blog anymore =( And you even have that sweet camera! I expect huge, long post within the next few days Missy! Just kiddin =) But seriously.
UPDATE YOUR BLOG DANGIT
Post a Comment