Friday, February 27, 2009

Important Information for parents

I felt that this information was important to pass on here on my blog since I have yet to see anything on the news. Although it may not hit as close to home as it did for me- all the more people that are informed the better.
My parents live in Lindon, Utah. 5 let me say this again FIVE houses down from where my two little sisters live a girl of YW age was abducted on thursday night. She was after a period of time able to run free. Later on the same individual was seen again in the area. My parents Stake released an email warning all people to be on a look out for the guy and to keep a closer eye on their kids. The guy knows the police are after him so he could move to another area. It scared me because I only live 10 mins down the road from my parents.

Here is the information they have about the guy:
Approximately 6' 3"
Large Build
Caucasian
Balding
Last seen wearing a Red Hat & Green Sweatshirt


Keep on eye on your kids and anymore information I recieve I will pass on, on here.

2 comments:

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

oh my gosh! that is scary! my little sisters live not too far from there also, that is horrible..
there are soo many little kids around here!! that makes me so nervous that that guy is out and about! so, did the little girl in your parents ward get home safely then??
was she taken from IN her house?! or was she outside or what? i wanna know the details! why has this not been on the news!?? i am all nervous now! keep brinners locked up!!

Grammy Cindy said...

Scarey!!