


Grandmother Roz wanted to get Brinleys pictures taken for her 2nd birthday. Between her work and how sick ive been it didnt happen until this last week. So we did Valentines pictures which was neat because when we sent out announcements when Brinley was born we did Valentines cards. I cant believe my baby is already 2! She is so beautiful and I am so lucky to be her mom!
8 comments:
Adorable pictures! She has such a sweet smile.
She is so cute! I love the valentine's idea (but I am a feb. baby, so maybe i'm biased :) what day is her birthday on?
I love those pictures of her! She does have the cutest smile. We are excited for brett new position too cant wait to hopefully have you guys move a little more north!
What a cutie! I love her hair. Sorry we missed her b-day party. I was planning to go but Lupie ended up getting sick! Happy b day Brinners!
ok, she is THE CUTEST LITTLE LOVE BUG EVER! OH MY GOSH, She's so soo photogenic too! holy cow kira! you did a good job on this little girl! she's so freaking cute i can't even stand it! aww! love you kira!
Cutie Pie!!
What a cutie! I love those tights and I love that big conversation heart! What a cute prop!
Super cute! I'm pretty sure the amount of hair she has doubled in the last 3 months or so. She looks SO much like Brett it's amazing.
Post a Comment