Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Love You More


My dad brought home a new book for Brinley and she hasnt stopped reading it. She reads it so much he told us to just take it home to our house and brett reads it to her every night. I decided I should check it out and it is the cutest little book for dads to read to their kids. The story is about a dad tucking in his daughter to bed and they keep trying to say they love the other more, so they compare it to all different things. At the end the dad says I love you more that Infinity- he then goes on to explain what Infinity is and goes to leave and the little girl says well then i love you Infinity plus one. It is such a cute book and the pictures are really pretty too. If your looking for a new book to buy for your kids this one is a great pick!

3 comments:

Steph said...

That is a cute book. I remember reading it before not sure when though! Brinley is taking after you with her love of reading its so cute!

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

aww that looks like a cute book. i want to read it! thats soo good that brett reads to her every night.. that is so cute and she will remember it her whole life.. she ll look back and remember reading it with her daddy every night. thats special :)

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

im excited for dani's wedding! :) im happy for her. i ll see you there! you ll be amazed at how much linkin has grown since the last time you saw him!! love you !