Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sealing Day!!! We are an Eternal Family!!






The whole reason we went to St. George was to go through the temple and be sealed together as a couple and then as a family. Brett went golfing with his uncle while Brinley and I hung out with Steph, Cindy, and Isaak at the hotel. About 45 mins before we had to be at the temple , Brinley crashed. She was already dressed in white and she was laying on the white sheets. I think the pictures are just beautiful. Brinley screamed the whole sealing but she seemed fine after when we were taking pictures!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love your new posts! I love the picture of all of you in front of the temple! I am so happy for you guys. Happy that i was able to be there with you! You guys have been great friends and we are excited for even more great things coming your way!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I love you and I'm proud of all you have accomplished!