On monday we drove past our old house and right down the road they have built a huge park that has a place for the kids to play in water, swings, slides and tons more. We went there in the morning and then also that night with Steph, Isaak, Cindy, and my family. I thought Brinley was afraid of the swings because every time ive taken her to the park she crys when I put her in the swings. But with dad swings are her favorite part of the park!
We also went to the pool at the hotel. She liked the kiddie pool until she dove under the water by herself and then she wanted nothing to do with the pool. I still got some cute pictures before we left.
We also went to the pool at the hotel. She liked the kiddie pool until she dove under the water by herself and then she wanted nothing to do with the pool. I still got some cute pictures before we left.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great mini Vacation. I love love love Brinley in the swimsuit it's my favorite!!
Post a Comment