Congrats!! Your parents are probably so happy they are getting so many grandkids now!! How are you feeling? Maybe you 'll get a boy this time?!! :) Your girls are adorable. How fun for them to get a new baby in the house. I miss having a newborn. Linkin is getting so big, he'll be 2 in Dec. can you believe it?! Your family is soo cute! I am excited for this new little one!!
7 comments:
I'm still in shock ha ha. What are you going to do if you have another girl!? lol I'm super ubber excited for you guys.
I thought that when I saw the lime...Congrats!!
Congrats. I'm very excited for you. When do you find out the sex?
Yay! Baby number 3!!! I'm excited for you guys!
congrats! we are so happy for you guys!
NO WAY!!!! YAY!!!!!!
Congrats!! Your parents are probably so happy they are getting so many grandkids now!! How are you feeling? Maybe you 'll get a boy this time?!! :) Your girls are adorable. How fun for them to get a new baby in the house. I miss having a newborn. Linkin is getting so big, he'll be 2 in Dec. can you believe it?! Your family is soo cute! I am excited for this new little one!!
Post a Comment