Brinley gets so excited to show Presley all of her favorite shows and when Presley will actually "watch" a show with Brinley it makes it even better! It does seem that Presley enjoys wonder pets and elmo's world! I love watching my two girls together and I cant wait to watch these two sisters grow up together! 
5 comments:
How fun to have a sister. I think it will be fun for them to look back and read the stories that you are writing about them now when they are older.
That's cute, I'm sure they will do more and more together as they both grow older. Well at least until they are teenagers haha.
So cute. You need to post more pics of the little Presley! Or we could try and hang out so I can see her in person! :)
Brinley is such a character!
they are sooo cute!!!! when can i come see you guys?
Post a Comment