Friday, July 24, 2009

Brinley and Isaak

Here's to soon to be big brother Isaak and big sister Brinley



As I spent time with Steph yesterday and the kids were playing I couldnt believe how these two kids have grown and that soon we will be adding another two... hopefully they will love each other as much as these to do! This morning I found these pics and video on brett's memory card and thought I have to share them! So here is a flash back to last year!



4 comments:

Amanda said...

What cutie pies! It will be fun to see their brother and sister play together this year!

Steph said...

so cute! they were so tiny! Im sure presley and makai will be buddies too!

Whitney said...

Thats so cute.

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

awe. they r so cute together haha
:) im so excited for your new baby too!!!