Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hubby Tag





What is your Husbands full name: Brett Rey Peterson


How long have you been married? 2 years and 7 months


How long did you date? 2 years and 2 months


How old is he? 23


Who eats more sweets? Definatly him... he got his sweet tooth from his dad!


Who said " I love you" first? I dont remember.. and I called him and he doesnt remember either... But we say it atleast once everday if not more!


Who is Taller? Him, by 8 1/2 inchs


Who can sing the best? Him, or he is braver about singing I dont know Ive never given it much thought.


Whos is smarter? Him definatly


Who does the laundry? ....ummm me.


Who pays the bills? umm me again... brett wouldnt know what to do if i wasnt around he has no idea who we owe money to or how much


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me its closer to the door so I can get to Brinley if she needs me


Who mows the lawn? Trevor


Who cooks dinner? Me, if brett has to cook we go out.


Who drives? Brett if we are together... he claims that it makes him sick to ride in the passenger seat.


Who kissed who first? Im pretty sure I kissed him first


Who asked who out first? Brett, he asked me out on valentines day I guess you can consider that our first date.


Who wears the pants? ME!! no actually is even we both do just on different things. Brett read my answer and said I had to change it to this: He wears the pants I just tell him which ones to wear!!

3 comments:

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

ha i love u & brett! match made in heaven if u ask me :)
he's so nice, i am happy you two have each other!!!

Steph said...

So i love the part, who mows the lawn? trevor aww pricless! Lucky ducks!

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

i love that pic of u and brett!! you look good. :)