If any of you know the peterson family it will not come as a surprise to you that we had a family reunion this year. It was our familys turn to host it and Roz rented a cabin up above Heber.We were there friday saturday and sunday. The family played lots of "girls camp" games as i refer to them as. I spent a good portion of the time watching monsters inc with brinley. Saturday was a free day to do as you pleased. Of course Brett joined many of his boy cousins and uncles for a round of golf. And of course I joined Roz, Heather, Taffy and my neices and nephews for some fruitful shopping at the outlets in Park City. Although I have complained in the past about this reunions and this one was not without its complaints I enjoyed it and wish that me and my cousins from my side of the family were closer.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time! That is a good picture of all of you. I'm glad you got a little getaway!
Post a Comment